CarePartners Foundation is committed to preserving the availability of post-acute healthcare in Western North Carolina.
The Foundation focuses on the needs of those who receive care from CarePartners Health Services, which provides Rehabilitation, Home Health, Adult Care, and Hospice.
“ When we give cheerfully and accept gratefully, everyone is blessed.”
- William N. Lewin, CPA, CGMA, Chair
- Gay P. Vinson, JD
- H. Denniston Crews, M.D., Secretary
- Jeffrey A. Gould, CPA, Treasurer
- Scott Buchanan, President & CEO
- Charles C. Campbell, Immediate Past Chair
- Dewey Andrew
- Elizabeth Cozart
- Kathryn Daughton
- Kerry Friedman, JD
- Matt Groome, CPA, CFP, QPFC
- David W. Hart, CFP
- Donna Hastie
- David L. Hayes
- Thomas B. Irwin
- Rendi Mann-Stadt, JD
- Catherine Metzger
- Isaac Owolabi, Ph.D.
- Lowell Pearlman
- Marcia M. Schroeder, ANP
- Lary Schulhof, M.D.
- Susan Van Tassel, PharmD
- Scott W. Buchanan,
President CarePartners Foundation