For over 30 years, CarePartners Foundation has been committed to preserving the availability of post-acute healthcare in Western North Carolina’s 18 counties by working with donors to fund vital services.
We are a not-for-profit organization that focuses on the needs of those who receive care from CarePartners Health Services, which provides Rehabilitation, Home Health, Adult Care, and Hospice. We also make grants to community agencies who share our mission to improve the health and well-being of people in Western North Carolina.
What We Do
- Work with donors to create charitable gifts according to their specific interests and needs
- Operate retail and estate sale stores benefitting CarePartners Health Services
- Manage volunteers who are engaged in our retail, administrative, and special event initiatives.
- Make grants and provide support to community organizations and public agencies for improving health and well-being in our region
- Over the past ten years CarePartners Foundation has disbursed more than $20,071,396 in support of CarePartners Health Services operations.
- In 2015, we provided all funding to open the first Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE) in Western North Carolina
- Our $20 million investment in capital projects over the past ten years includes the CarePartners Hospice Solace Center, PACE building, Rehabilitation Hospital renovations, and the Orthotics and Prosthetics building
- We have granted $1,049,103 in community support to local organizations since 2008
- During the past ten years CPF has provided $543,337 in scholarship support for local high school, AB Tech, and UNC Asheville students pursuing a degree in healthcare
- 100% of designated donations are used to support CarePartners Health Services
- CPF is governed by a volunteer board of directors
- CarePartners Foundation is a 501(c)(3) and 509(a)(1) tax-exempt organization; contributions are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.
- Contact Us: CPF@carepartnersfoundation.org / carepartnersfoundation.org / 828-277-4815